As we all know, a roadmap is simply put to be a plan of action, laying out the future actions of a business; a sort of development plan used in business for strategic planning towards the full achievement of the goals of an organization.
However, the first question you must have had in mind to ask before opening this article is “why do I need to understand Comdex’s roadmap?” or “what am I gaining from knowing details about an institution’s roadmap?”
Well, the answer is obvious. The more you stay in touch with the development of an organization you are connected with, the better it is for you.
Looking into the details of the laid down roadmap of the Comdex platform, it shows how committed it is to fulfilling its goals, much to the benefit of the members of its community worldwide.
But for those who have no idea what Comdex is all about (that, being the first question you must have had in mind), it is a cryptocurrency-based network that focuses on bridging the gap between centralized finance (CeFi) and decentralized finance (DeFi).
Ever since its inception, the platform has been driving fast towards this goal, and is scheduled to launch its ShipFi system (which completely incorporates this ‘bridging’ goal) before the end of 2022, and has already begun the launch of its Synthetics DEX mainnet (first through its testnet or Devnet) which will further introduce a new range of physical-crypto asset class via commoditization.
However, more info links about the Comdex community will be shown later in this article. For now, let’s dive into what we came here for.
What To Know About Comdex’s Roadmap
For 2022, the Comdex community plans on:
1. Integrating CosmWasm; This was held in the first quarter of 2022 and is presently undergoing completion. It will boost the functionality of the upcoming Synthetics DEX mainnet.
2. The Comdex Synthetics DEX Devnet of which users are to engage in the test run of the DEX and give necessary feedback for important improvements and given rewards for such feedbacks.
3. Expanding its span of synthetic assets (which they tag cAssets), which will begin during the second quarter of 2022, to give users of the Synthetics DEX the ability to create more cAssets for increased flexibility and functionality. Also, there will be more crypto assets for collateral.
4. Leveraging and options trading, which will be enabled when the Synthetics DEX is fully charged, gives users the instruments to control risks and an increased level of benefits and potential gains.
5. The Synthetics DEX mainnet, scheduled to kick off in the second quarter of 2022 (which will be open to all of the Cosmos community).
6. Connecting the Comdex network to the Ethereum ecosystem in the third quarter of 2022, thereby easing its integration with other protocols on Ethereum and gaining the support of the Ethereum community.
7. The Trade Finance Hub, which will be added into Comdex, during the third quarter, to usher in the bigger vision: the ShipFi system.
8. The USCX token, which will be launched as Comdex’s stablecoin in the fourth quarter of 2022.
9. The ShipFi system, which will be launched after the USCX token, for the conversion of commodities into synthetic assets.
10. The $SHIP token, to be launched immediately following ShipFi.
…and many more, to name an essential few.
Looking concisely at the above details of Comdex’s roadmap for the year, you might just be convinced about the crypto network’s uniqueness and how they are striving to achieve their goals.
A good choice for you.
Comdex is a decentralized synthetics protocol and a product of the Persistence platform.
Comdex develops possible solutions for the decentralization of finance (DeFi) and the democratization of commodities by handing over to investors the knowledge to a widened scope of asset classes and rewarding features.
Join the Community to keep up with updates: