Shopify now in AssetMantle NFTs framework
PersistenceOne has far reached a milestone especially with the recent launch of two of its product suites. PersistenceOne has four major product suites in its ecosystem and they are Audit.One, Pstake, Comdex and AssetMantle. Very recently, precisely on November 20th, 2021, Comdex mainnet was formally launched into the Cosmos ecosystem. In the same way, AssetMantle, the PersistenceOne NFTs hall was also launched into its ecosystem.
AssetMantle is a project that the Persistence network is really excited about. It is a decentralised NFT marketplace. As announced by the Persistence network, AssetMantle is the “Shopify of NFTs”. If you haven’t heard of Shopify, it is a subscription-based software that allows anyone to customize and set up their own online store and sell there too.
AssetMantle is PersistenceOne’s NFTs shopify. It is a platform that allows content creators to set up their own NFTs marketplace with a custom metadata, online store and a plug-and-play user interface. Below are other perks that AssetMantle is introducing:-
- It bridges that gap between interoperability of different NFTs asset classes
- It provides tool that enable the creation of compatible and interoperable NFTs marketplaces
- Its promotes NFTs minting, NFTs transfer using non-standard Inter-blockchain communication
- It provides opportunities for artists, and content creators to create specific NFTs categories still within the AssetMantle protocol suite.
Highlight of the infrastructure behind the AssetMantle functionality
- The AssetMantle blockchain uses a decentralised Proof of Stake dPOS consensus mechanism that uses a green planet energy.
- It uses an Inter-NFT standard. This makes it possible for interoperability of different NFTs asset classes
- The dPOS built into Assetmantle infrastructure makes it possible to carry out huge transactions efficiently, quick and with low transaction charges
Call for AssetMantle validators
Following the updates on AssetMantle, there is a call from PersistenceOne, on testnet validators who shall join the AssetMantle validator delegation program. The purpose is to gather data from the consensus protocol on a larger scale.
The Validators, when recruited, will be contributing in areas such as technical, intergrations, community contributions, synergistic alliances and partnership, as well as influencers.
Applications for the validators program is open. Click here to apply.
PersistenceOne Explorer update
The PersistenceOne blockchain explorer has recently been updated and optimisation to give a detailed on-chain blockchain data breakdown like;
- Transactions traffic total transaction per 10,000 block
- Total accounts
- Total Transactions
- XPRT amount received
- User Interfaces optimizations
- In-wallet rewards sub-tab showing total rewards
- Withdrawal address
- Rewards for each validator
PStake has raised over $10million to bootstrap its liquid staking infrastructure. PStake is One of PersistenceOne’s product suites that deals with staking. Not long ago, it introduced liquid staking into its platform to allow liquidity providers use their staked tokens while also having it staked in their platform.
The Fundraiser team are led by Galaxy digital, Sequoia India, Three arrow Capital and Defiance Capital. It is expected that a long-term success will be achieved with this movement especially because of the multi faced investors.
PersistenceOne is more than just a blockchain projects, it is an ecosystem that houses many blockchain product suites and each of them operates independently with their governance token.
The projects on focus, Comdex and AssetMantle have peculiar services like synthetic assets and Shopify NFTs marketplaces respectively. There is more on these projects’ pipeline than meets the eye. Do follow up for more updates on these projects.