Don’t miss out on this season’s Binance NFT trading competition and NFT brawl(3)
It’s the game season in Seascape, more games are ending to usher in new rounds of NFT games to keep the fire burning within the Seascape network. As the Seascape forum season(1) has just ended, fresh batches of high-quality NFTs have been minted into the Seascape market. Now the story has not even started; let’s see what the recent update sounds like.
Binance NFT trading competition
The Binance NFT trading competition is here again and Seascape will be hitting the Binance NFT marketplace to bring a brand new trading blowout to life. In this game, two groups of winners will emerge — winners by volume and winners by Raffle.
Winners by volume will be selected from those with the highest volume of trades. The raffle winners will be selected randomly. You just need to purchase a ticket to stand the chance to be luckily selected. Winners are to receive exclusive mints of Seascape’s mystery box each.
The major highlight of this trading blowout
- Trading to last for 2weeks, Aug.17th — Aug. 31st, 2021
- Fill this form to secure a space as only the wallet address registered in this form will be recognized
- Winners will be announced on Aug. 31st, 2021
NFT brawl season (3)
The NFT brawl is more than just a seasonal event, it means another opportunity to mint new Scapes.
Season3 of the NFT brawl will let participants use Seascape’s $CWS to receive randomly selected NFTs whose quality is proportional to the amount of $CWS staked. Then the collection of the NFTs will later be traded on named Decentralized Exchanges including OpenSea network, staking saloon, Treasureland, etc.
Over 20,000 $CWS in the reward bucket for grabs for regular participants while over 5000 $CWS are in the leaderboard reward bucket for top-ranked players.
Here are the major game highlights
- Spend up to 1–10 $CWS/pCWS up to 2 times per hour with a cooldown of 30mins per stake.
- Mint random NFTs of high quality
- Attach your wallet address with the corresponding network ( eth and BSC respectively)
- Click the plus (+) sign in the middle of the secret door to choose the number of $CWS you want to stake
- Click on Mint NFT for a random NFT
- The NFTs will be collected and traded on decentralized exchanges. More on NFT brawl
More on the event rundown
- NFT brawl season3 to last for 30days, starting Aug. 21st
- Only rare and quality NFT can stand a chance
- This season’s scapes are generation2
- Leaderboard rewards will be based on minting instead of spending
The game season has come for Seascape and they are painting the entire ecosystem with rewards, new Scapes, and events. You don’t want to miss out on any of these, gear up and join the league of Seascape gamers, you are not late at all.
Seascape Network is a new gaming platform centered around the DeFi and NFT economies. The team uses gamification, DeFi, and NFTs to build an incentivized ecosystem for crypto gamers, developers, and influencers. Their official token is Crowns, which goes by the ticker CWS / pCWS, and is designed to incentivize all key stakeholders within the network. Seascape’s main aim is to build a gaming platform that allows developers to publish high-quality games while also enabling users to earn Crowns and NFTs for their time spent playing.
To ensure this, they will continue developing and improving client and launcher solutions, bringing the true value of DeFi to a new and hungry population, unleashing a new world of gaming that the world has never seen before.
Follow up on Seascape various announcement channels for active participation and support throughout the program.
Your Game. Your Rules.
Enjoy the Seascape.
THE SEASCAPE COMMUNITY TODAY